writing 01

WRITING 01.

 SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO ME LAST SUMMER.

This summer has been very funny. I have gone to many places, but the best one was a camp in Cadiz, I really enjoyed it because I learnt to do a lot of things sucha as rollerblading, riding a horse, and I met other people.
The best day was the second, We got up at half past nine, after that We had breakfast, later We went to see the animals in the farm and rode a horse. When We finished lunch We had free time and at five o'clock We went sightseeing in the city in the city. Later my friends and I gave a concert and after that We had a party with all types of games but this day ended at half past twelve because the next day We did a lot of activities too.
I won't forget this day. I think that It was the best one of the summer.


Comentarios

Entradas populares