COMMENT 7


COMMENT 07

Santa is coming tonight!!!

Chirstams Eve is the day before Christmas day.
Christmas Eve is celebrated on 24th December, I think that it is the best day to stay in family. In a lot of countries there are a lot of different celebrations or festivals.
In my case I have a dinner with my family at my grandmother's house because it is bigger and more comfortable, we eat a lot of types of food like soup, meat and canapes, but I have to say that my favourite one is the meat.
On this day we stay in family celebrating the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.
In other houses the families sing christmas carol but in my family we don't do this.
My cousins, my brother and I receive gifts the day after but it is not the most important thing of these days.
In my opinion you should not be alone because it is a good day to celebrate and to stay with your friends or family.




Comentarios

Entradas populares