WRITING 17

WRITING 17

Organising an activity

Jon: Hi Lucia! I was lloking forward to talking with you
Lucia: Hello Jonª What happens? tell me!
Jon: Ok, Ana's birthday is next Saturday and we haven't organised anything yet. We should do a list and mark the things done. Do you agree?
Lucia: It is a good idea. I'll help you if you like. What do we need to buy?
Jon: I thought that we can buy pizzas and soft drinks to eat but we should buy crisps to eat while we are waitinf for the pizzas
Lucia: Pizzas are the best option, but What about buying some decorations? She'll be very happy! I'm sure
Jon: Good idea. What about the music?
Lucia: I've got a lof of playlists with lots of party songs. Shall I bring my speakers and my MP3?
Jon:Yes please. I was thinking about it, Can I help you decorate the house?
Lucia: Fantastic! We should meet three hours before to prepare the food and the decoration
Jon: Ok. Could you ask your mum to make a birthday cake?They are delicious!
Lucia: Yes, No problem. Could I borrow your camera to take some photos? I would like to have a good of this day
Jon: Ok. Don't worry i'll bring it
Lucia: Fantastic! see you!

 Resultado de imagen de organizar una fiesta

Comentarios

Entradas populares