WRITING 18

WRITING 18

Telling a story

Hi Ana,
How are you? When I was reading your letter I remembered what happened to me when I was 8 years old. I was with my family in a shopping centre. It was the first time I had been in a shopping centtre and I used to distract myself watching people passing around me. Suddenly we heard a loud noise. It was a firework! I ran to my dad, who was behind me. We continued walking and my mother and I eneter a shop. We bought some things, but I can not remember it, I only remember what happened afterwards. When my mother was going to pay I stayed watching some games but wen I went where I supposed my mother was I did not find her. I didn't know what to do so I went out where I supposed my father was. He was not here! I was crying when a young woman approached me. She asked me why I ws crying. I told her the story and I came back to the shop. Fortunately I saw my mother. She was changing a t-shirt! I was so happy and I learned a lesson. When we came out my father had already arrived and my mum asked him where he had stayed and he was in the bathroom. I had a lot of fear when I was alone but Finally my family and I arrived home early.
I have to go now but tell me about some of your experiences in your next email. I'm looking frwars to reading your experiences.
Bye bye.

 Resultado de imagen de niña perdida centro comercial

Comentarios

Entradas populares