comment 14

COMMENT 14

The best of 2018

 2018 has just finished but a new year has also just started. The firt days of 2019 have been good and I hope of that year is the same or better than last year.

I don't remember all days of that year as you may imagine, but I remember that 2018 has been a good year in general but like all people with bad moments and bad experiences.


In 2018 I learned a lot of new things in all subjects especially in Biology, I met a lot of new friends and I have improved in music, playing the clarinet.


The best of 2018 was the summer because I had more free time and I went out every day. I travelled and I have seen many beautiful places, I have spent a lot of time with my friends and with my family.


My conclusion is that 2018 has been a good year and I think that we should take advantage of the time with our friends and our family and try to improve. 


 Resultado de imagen de 2018

Comentarios

Entradas populares