comment 16

COMMENT 16

The Three Wise Men

I used to write letters for the Three Wise Men when I was 8 years old or less. In my opinion Chritsmas is a very good time of the year to be with the family and friends.

when I wrote letters to the Three Wise Men, They always brought me what I wanted and I always got a surprise because I thought that they were real but nowadays I haven't got many presents and i know the truth.

Now I do not write letters and I buy my own present and presents for my brother and my parents.
On 5th January I always play my clarinet on the Three Wise Men parade and when I see all the children with presents I feel really happy to see children enjoying themselves. The next day I receive presents and I usually go with my friends and my family to a restaurant

 Resultado de imagen de reyes magos

Comentarios

Entradas populares