Writing 09

WRITING 09

An opinion essay

At school We don't learn how to cook or how to drive, but some people think that we should know these practical skills. What do you think?
Many people while are studying are learning to drive in their free time. From my point of view, the students should learn how to drive at school.
For me cooking is more important, because when you are an adult you have to do your own meal and Anyone can teach you how to do it.
Another practical skill that we have to learn is how to clean because we must clean our bedroom and our house.
To  put all in a nutshell, I have to say that I think that the practical skills are necessary in our lives and should be subjects at schools but on the other hand In my opinion We study unnecesary subjects that we don't need to live. 

 Resultado de imagen de opinion

Comentarios

Entradas populares