writting 08

WRITING 08

-Hi Sara, How are you?
+Hello Ana,  I am a bit stressed because I haven't got enough time to do all the school activities. Can you help me?
-Yes of course. I can tell you some advice to organise your time
+Yes please, Do you start?
-Yes I do, Firstly, You must do a planning where you should put all the things that you have to do, but the planning should be real, you should  have some free time to relax
+I think it is a very good idea
- Don't keep your things untidy, You'd better do your homework every day and especially don't leave things for later
+ Yes, It's fantastic
- I f I were you I would study every day what was explained in class and I would have beautiful notes to study better.
+ I love your advice! I will follow your advice. I believe that they will help me a lot. Thank you very much!
- You're welcome, Good bye!
+ Bye bye! I hope see you soon.

Resultado de imagen de consejos

Comentarios

Entradas populares