WRITING 11

WRITING 11

Persuading someone to do something

Laura: Hi Ana. How are you?
Ana: Hello Laura. I was searching you to ask you to sign up for a football club
Laura: Me? I'm not very good at football
Ana: Go on! If you practise, you will improve your techniques
Laura: How many days do we have to train?
Ana: You only have to train twice a week. Moreover you could do with getting some fresh air
Laura: Oh! It's a good idea. It would do me good to stay healthy and to rest about studies.
Ana: Yes! I think the same as you
Laura: How about meeting to start playing football?
Ana: In my opinion we should meet tomorrow, Do you agree?
Laura: I agree wiith you. Shall we meet at half past five?
Ana: Yes, It costs 20 pounds a month and we have to pay at the beginning of the month
Laura: It's Ok. See you tomorrow
Ana: Good bye.

 Resultado de imagen de 2 NIÑAS HABLANDO

Comentarios

Entradas populares